Autumn is my favorite time of the year! I am heartbroken that today is the last day of the best month ever (it includes my birthday and my favorite holiday, Halloween). Here is a list of a few things I have been enjoying this autumn.
- L’oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Eva’s Nude (limited edition): this is my favorite lipstick right now. I love lipstick that is close to my natural lip color, but enhances them. The entire line of limited edition colour riche celebrity lipsticks are affordable ($6), great quality, and available at many drug stores.
- Thigh High Suede Boots: I bought these last fall, but I still wear these boots almost everyday that it isn’t pouring. I’ve linked a very similar pair to the ones I bought last year. They’re the same brand, slightly different style (mine don’t have the laces in the back)
- Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood Candle: I’m sure most of you know this candle/scent by now. I love waiting to burn this candle when the weather starts getting cold. I love this scent because it is strong enough to fill an entire room.
- Stussy Plaid Dress: If you’ve been checking out my Instagram story, I’ve also been wearing this plaid long shirt/dress from Stussy. It’s very comfortable and very fall.
- Onesies: Onesies are my go to pajamas. I don’t care what anyone says. They’re a million times more comfortable than sweats, bath robes, hoodies, and slippers put together. I’ve received many as gifts and I put them on everyday after I get home from law school.
- Zodiac Constellation Necklace: I bought my sister and I these matching Libra necklaces for our birthday (her birthday is the day before mine). They’re so dainty and cute. Be wary that this shop ships from Korea, so it may take a couple weeks to receive. I got my package within the expected shipping time and I am very happy with the product. They have all the other zodiac signs and bracelets also.
I’d love to hear and try any suggestions of your current fall favorites!